Fitstar supports several third-party apps for tracking your progress and sharing with friends, including:
- UP by Jawbone
- Apple Health (iPhones running iOS 8 or later)
- Google Fit (Android only)
To connect a Fitstar Android or iOS app to a third-party app:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen and tap Settings.
- Go to Connected Accounts and choose the apps you want to connect.
To connect app.fitstar.com to a third-party app:
- Click your name in the top right corner and choose Settings from the menu.
- Choose Connected Accounts and select the app you want to connect.
If you have more than one third-party app connected to Fitstar its possible for data from your Fitstar sessions to get duplicated in those apps. We encourage you to disconnect any services you aren't using.
If you're having trouble connecting with an app, see I’m having trouble connecting to other apps